Pony Effect has two preview videos of a set of magnetic brushes and two metal brush holders: a frame, and a panel. It looks super cool. But is it a coincidence, a ripoff, or a license of the Rae Morris magnetic line? I don’t know, there’s no answers anywhere, but this is all veryyy interesting.
Celebrity makeup artist Pony has announced an upcoming beauty line, called Pony Effect. It appears to be in collaboration with Memebox, so… business as usual, but with “Pony Effect” printed on the cases, instead of “Pony X Memebox”?
Missha has released their new Virgin Coconut skincare line. The prices are ridiculously low, and it looks like these are regular, non-promotional prices.
- Body oil, 110 ml: 5,000 won
- Body cream, 230 ml: 5,000 won
- Hand cream, 60 ml: 2,000 won
- Sheet masks, 5-pack: 2,000 won
Etude House‘s In The Cafe 10-color eyeshadow palette – an online exclusive – is sold out. Their website will restock 2000 units on Thursday October 29, at 9 am KST. Etude House’s Gmarket storefront briefly had a sale and coupon for 13,000 won palettes, down from its retail price of 22,000 won.
Special editions everywhere! Autumn in Korea is especially exciting, because of all the new releases for the “autumn lady” look, and also just because new season = new products.
- 2nd batch of Doraemon editions released this week: perfume mists, foundations, brow kits, and shading (contouring) kits. The All in One Perfume Mists and Air Fit Foundation are available in regular, non-Doraemon packaging, for the same price. The brow kits and shading kits appear to be new products.
Fresh this week is Etude House’s collaboration with illustrator Kerrie Hess (@kerriehessillustration). Here’s me basically reposting their images, BUT! with my attempts at translating the product names.